Membership in the Association
PROVIDED BY THE ASSOCIATION TO ITS MEMBERS
- The Association provides information support to its members in all possible ways (Internet, television, print media, professional forums)
- The Association organizes internships in restaurants with leading chefs, conducts master classes, thereby providing the members of the Association with opportunities to improve their professional level
- The Association gives opportunities to participate in commercial events, such as holding master classes in Kyiv and other regions of Ukraine, conducting internships for specialists from various regions, participating in advertising campaigns, foreign internships, etc.
- Members of the Association have the opportunity to freely receive professional advice from their colleagues
- The Association uses all available opportunities to assist in the employment of its members and, if necessary, provides legal advice, in particular, in the preparation of employment contracts.
- The Association provides its members with support in personnel matters, in the selection and training of staff.
- The association conducts courses for chefs and restaurateurs to motivate staff and set team members for 100% impact on work.
- The association provides training in logistics and product accounting (in particular, foodcost), as well as sanitary and safety standards (HACCP).
- The Association informs its members about innovation, technical and conceptual, which is carried out in the restaurant business.
ORGANIZATION STATUS: MASS PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION
To join the Association of Chefs of Ukraine, you must read and sign the Memorandum of the organization, as well as fill out an application form.
The amount of the annual fee
5 steps to join
THE ASSOCIATION OF CHEFS OF UKRAINE
The Expert Council of the Association of Chefs of Ukraine approves the following order of relations between the organization and its members:
- Certificate of Member of the Association of Chefs of Ukraine
- Chevrons of the Association of Chefs of Ukraine
- 10% discount on Master classes from the Academy
- 10% discount on tuition at the Culinary Academy
- 5% discount on purchases in the online store chefs-shop.com.ua
- Attending the Annual Session is FREE
- 20-40% discount for the international festival Best Chef
- Discounts for registration for participation in the Championship of Ukraine in Culinary Arts
- Closed group in Messenger
- Assistance in finding a job
- 4 free workshops per year
Application for entry
- Fill out the application form for joining the Association of Chefs of Ukraine on our website by clicking on the button below
- Read and sign the Memorandum of the Association of Chefs of Ukraine
- As a rule, the decision is made by the President and Vice-President of the Association of Chefs of Ukraine
- The procedure takes 1-2 working days, after which the manager of the Association will contact you
- After your application is accepted, you must pay a membership fee of UAH 2,500. This amount is an annual membership fee and is paid yearly.
- To share the beliefs of the Association of Chefs of Ukraine, the main of which is promoting culinary arts in Ukraine
- Wear chevrons with the logo of the Association of Chefs of Ukraine on the chef’s jacket
- Attending the events of the Association of Chefs of Ukraine (master classes, the championship of Ukraine in culinary arts, a session of chefs, Best Chef)
Obligations of the members of the Association
POPULARIZE THE PROFESSION OF COOKING
By all possible means, bear the title of chef and pastry chef with honor
PERFORM YOUR OFFICIAL DUTIES FAITHFULLY AND HONESTLY
Abide by professional etiquette in relations with employers and subordinates, do not discredit the Association
ENSURE THE AVAILABILITY OF THE ASSOCIATION'S BRANDED CHEVRON
On the left sleeve of the uniform jacket during participation in all, without exception, official events and exhibitions where the use of uniforms is expected
PROVIDE INFORMATION SUPPORT
For the organization and all events held by the Association (master classes, seminars, etc.)
IT IS MANDATORY TO INDICATE MEMBERSHIP IN THE ASSOCIATION
In all personal resumes provided for participation in competitions, exhibitions, conferences, etc.
KEEP THE PERSONAL PAGE OF THE ASSOCIATION SITE IN ORDER
Provide a photo of the established sample, as well as brief and complete information about yourself
PROVIDE THE REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR THE SITE REGULARLY
Changes in the place of work, phone, recipes, culinary tips, articles, any information that is interesting for professionals and all visitors of the site, promptly respond to questions coming to the site
PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEES ON TIME
Sanctions will be applied to members who do not fulfill the obligations of a member of the Association, up to exclusion from the organization without the right to recovery.